skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
I've reached the level of self-centeredness where I blog
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Why do older people in my class think it's acceptable to yell, 'BABIESSSS' when there is any mention of me being under 30? It's not like I shout, 'GEEZERS!' when their age comes up.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(8)
▼
January
(8)
How can people do power naps? If I try to nap less...
I'm at a veggie raw foods restaurant with my lapto...
I spend a lot of time thinking of awkward dates th...
I just paid $160 to make copies for this stupid cu...
This morning a woman at the store slipped on water...
Why do older people in my class think it's accepta...
Why can't I carry on a normal conversation? Like w...
I'm having a really good eyelash day, but only on ...
About Me
Lysdawg
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment